Tamasha Developing Artists is an artist-led professional development programme for emerging and established theatre artists.
Launched in 2004, it aims to train and nurture the artistic individuality of the theatre voices of tomorrow, and to take positive action to encourage greater diversity in British theatre. The programme offers intensive training courses, workshops, masterclasses, bursaries and traineeships and ongoing professional support.
It aims to be the place to look for a new generation of theatre artists, and to be a direct platform into professional employment.
As a member, you will benefit from:
- Access to our programme of training: courses, masterclasses, observerships, surgeries and more
- Information about employment and creative opportunities
- Access to membership-only events including special ticket offers
- The chance to shape the programme we offer
- Opportunites for platforms ans showcases to get your work seen
The programme is open to all emerging artists who are able to demonstrate an interest in professional theatre practice, and who are actively pursuing a career in professional theatre. No formal qualifications are necessary and while there is an application process for some of the courses, membership of the programme is free.
Please send an email to Debo@tamasha.org.uk with your name, address, telephone number, current CV and, if you are an actor, a headshot.